Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merrill Lynch: The Cost Could Be Fatal: My War Against Wall Street's Giant

This book is about the wrongdoings that have been practiced over years in Merrill Lynch. Schooley found himself at opposite side to the giant financial firm. He confesses, "I had bought the image Merrill Lynch had sold me, and millions of others. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker," Schooley . "This story needs to be heard. If you buy into Merrill Lynch’s public campaign about the importance it puts on integrity and that the client comes first, well, you are sorely mistaken. I know this from my own experience."

There were several attempts made by Merrill Lynch to quiet the whistle-blower, which were followed by Schooley’s controversial dismissal. The ensuing litigation had shocking results that didn’t bring the resolution Schooley craved.

"I am not a bitter person looking to profit from revealing this story," Schooley says. "I am just a man of conviction and principle who feels compelled to do whatever it takes to see that things are put right."

Wanna find out what really happened? This book will told you the story.

Recommend product: Apple iPad MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G) 

No comments:

Post a Comment